Note to Readers:

Please Note: The editor of White Refugee blog is a member of the Ecology of Peace culture.

Summary of Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality Problem Solving: Poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc; are some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources.

Ecology of Peace RH factual reality: 1. Earth is not flat; 2. Resources are finite; 3. When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in resource conflict; 4. If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, and/or nations want to reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; they should cooperate & sign their responsible freedom oaths; to implement Ecology of Peace Scientific and Cultural Law as international law; to require all citizens of all races, religions and nations to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits.

EoP v WiP NWO negotiations are updated at EoP MILED Clerk.

Monday, June 11, 2012

To See the Farm Is to Leave the Farm: ‘I was, and still am, a co-conspirator in the Oslo & Utoya Attacks’ - Francis Marion Braidfute



To See the Farm is to Leave the Farm: ‘I was, and still am, a co-conspirator in the OKC Bombing’ - Lara Braveheart

Timothy McVeigh: 11 June 2001: Invictus:
Out of the night that covers me, Black as the Pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul. | In the fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance My head is bloody, but unbowed. | Beyond this place of wrath and tears Looms but the Horror of the shade, And yet the menace of the years Finds, and shall find, me unafraid. | It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.


Andrea Muhrrteyn | Free Malaysia Today | 11 June 2012


NorskeForHold: «It’s not about the peculiar fact that you claim to be a part of the terrorist Anders Behring Breiviks organization and ordered him to kill all those people.»

LOL! You ever heard the maxim ‘We have met the enemy, it is us’? Another way of describing it is: ‘overdeveloped sense of justice’. A person with an underdeveloped sense of justice denies responsibility for everything, an individual with an overdeveloped sense of justice takes responsibility for everything, even that which it appears they are not responsible for. Some spiritual schools of thought consider it helpful towards an existential freedom to take responsibility for how we are creating the world. It is only when we take responsibility, that we can choose to change that which we are responsible for. When we deny our responsibility for our creation, we enslave ourselves into victimhood by denying us the opportunity to change it. I use the concept as a teaching concept, or try to! About your political officials, I must say I am as confused as you, about their behaviour. I am quite okay with your readers thinking whatever they wish, as they no doubt will!

Breivik, Norway and a politics of non-recognition - Alwyn Lau, Free Malaysia Today: How can we explain the emergence of a figure like Breivik? Is he reflective of Norwegian society and if so, where did the country go wrong? Or, if Breivik was an exception, was it something ‘forced’ upon him or chosen by him and, most importantly, what can Norwegian society do to prevent the (exceptional) creation of future Breiviks’?

What follows are three possible explanations: * There is light and only this pervert was full of darkness. * There is still light and racism is a product or symptom of darkness. * Light and darkness are one and the same.

Finally, the third more disturbing option, we could view Breivik’s violence as a manifestation of what was already and always there in Norwegian society. The bomb and the shootings were a sudden exposé of a dark underside, a side which was hidden yet necessary for a nation which wanted to nurture one of the most open and politically participative societies ever. This is to say that the violence witnessed last weekend is that which sustains the harmonious society witnessed for so long i.e. Norway the calm and prosperous nation is simply the flip-side of Norway the nation of potential mass-murderers. A peaceful multi-cultural democracy, according to this view, cannot persist for long without betraying the elitism, bigotry and totalitarianism inherent to and constitutive of this same democracy.

To acknowledge that our good society may be a facade hiding more furious elements is no simple act. The way ‘forward’ is an uncomfortable one of opening ourselves to our most shameful wants, so shameful that most have pushed it to an unknown corner of their minds. It would require a drastic breaking, a radical self-interrogation for which no ‘solution’ is guaranteed. At the very least, though, we would be seeking to unveil self-deception at its purest i.e. that which we tell ourselves others believe about us.

Norway, if the nation be the very paragon of democratic ideals it perhaps has the right to claim it is, could only benefit from further exploring the implications of this third paradigm.



Breivik, Norway and a politics of non-recognition

August 1, 2011 FMT LETTER | From Alwyn Lau, via e-mail
Free Malaysia Today



Last week’s tragedy in Oslo, where Anders Breivik shot and killed almost a hundred innocent people, will for some time be a case-study in how one of the most progressive countries in the world, Norway, ‘produced’ a murdering psycho-path who hated a certain group of people (in Breivik’s case, Muslims) so much he was willing to kill his own people for being more tolerant than him.

How can we explain the emergence of a figure like Breivik? Is he reflective of Norwegian society and if so, where did the country go wrong? Or, if Breivik was an exception, was it something ‘forced’ upon him or chosen by him and, most importantly, what can Norwegian society do to prevent the (exceptional) creation of future Breiviks’?

What follows are three possible explanations:


There is light and only this pervert was full of darkness.

This is a more or less isolated act and we can understand the tragedy entirely by examining the psyche or personality of Breivik. This would put the blame entirely in the mind of Breivik with the good news being that we should be glad that very few think – let alone act – like him. To take this route would be most unfortunate because to argue that this was a tragic fluke of personality would be, in fact, to argue that nothing can be done on a socio-political level. It’s all in Breivik’s mind.

The Malaysian corollary would be to suggest that a racist like Ibrahim Ali is in principle either a psycho or an evil person and it’s really no one else’s fault. The logical steps forward would be bring down the rain of punishment, isolation or forced silence on him and that’s that.

There is light and only this pervert was full of darkness.


There is still light and racism is a product or symptom of darkness.

We can look at the negative influences on Breivik’s life and emphasize how these influences run against the grain of Norwegian culture and society. This is less ‘comfortable’ than putting the sole blame on Breivik and some work would have to be done to ferret out these negative messages and deviant themes which have so tragically impacted at least one citizen’s mindset.

Malaysia-wise, this would involve questioning the subversive messages spread behind closed doors, looking at hidden messages in school textbooks, reading between the lines of various media and political parties communiqués’ and so on. This second paradigm continues to hold to a ‘true’ way for society and believes that people like Ali come about as a result of something counter to an original good.

There is still light and racism is a product or symptom of darkness.


Light and darkness are one and the same.

Finally, the third more disturbing option, we could view Breivik’s violence as a manifestation of what was already and always there in Norwegian society. The bomb and the shootings were a sudden exposé of a dark underside, a side which was hidden yet necessary for a nation which wanted to nurture one of the most open and politically participative societies ever. This is to say that the violence witnessed last weekend is that which sustains the harmonious society witnessed for so long i.e. Norway the calm and prosperous nation is simply the flip-side of Norway the nation of potential mass-murderers. A peaceful multi-cultural democracy, according to this view, cannot persist for long without betraying the elitism, bigotry and totalitarianism inherent to and constitutive of this same democracy.

If this was true in Malaysia it would suggest, for example, that racism is the very desire that spurs its own condemnation. It would mean that someone like Ibrahim Ali is not only not exceptional, he possibly represents the repressed expression of those who most vigorously oppose him. It would mean that May 13 is not so much an external evil we must fight against, but an internal demon we must be identity in ourselves order to avoid loving too much.

Light and darkness are one and the same.

To acknowledge that our good society may be a facade hiding more furious elements is no simple act. The way ‘forward’ is an uncomfortable one of opening ourselves to our most shameful wants, so shameful that most have pushed it to an unknown corner of their minds. It would require a drastic breaking, a radical self-interrogation for which no ‘solution’ is guaranteed. At the very least, though, we would be seeking to unveil self-deception at its purest i.e. that which we tell ourselves others believe about us.

Norway, if the nation be the very paragon of democratic ideals it perhaps has the right to claim it is, could only benefit from further exploring the implications of this third paradigm. Isn’t democracy itself, in one sense, about avoiding any absolute political closure, about the drive to continually question and doubt any attempt to fill up that void which is political space itself? In a word, isn’t democracy the blood-type of a people who have decided to always search for – and thus forego the need to absolutely know – what they are about? Such a people would keep their eyes out for symptoms and signs of that which is in them which is more than them, more than they can bear. If nothing else, isn’t the recognition that we don’t know ourselves and the malignant forces within us, this politics of non-recognition, the very essence a politics of humility and thus the force to never stop learning?

The wonder of human language is at one and the same time the terrorism of a symbolic system which has ‘chopped’ the world up according to its categories. That avatar who enjoys paedophilic online conversations could very well be the kindest and most generous person in the office. Life-giving soil cannot be separated from the death-bringing magma. If we would have life, we need to understand the destruction which sustains it. And brace ourselves when it explodes.

(Oh of course, there’s always an easier way out and this is to tell ourselves I’m not so bad, I’m certainly not evil. It’s those guys…those people…their crimes, their hate…me, I’m just normal…)



"I was, and still am, a co-conspirator in the Oklahoma City Bombing,"

by Lara Braveheart (Johnson, Johnstone) | Thomas J McVeigh
April/May 2001



“There never was an idea stated that woke men out of their stupid indifference but its originator was spoken of as a crank.”
~ US Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes ~




My life as a co-conspirator in bombings, murder and starvation, started when I was young. All it cost was my money, my vote, and my silence. I never did any of my killing myself, someone else was always kind enough to do it for me. Why did I want others killed? I was either afraid of them (they're brown, black, white, rich, poor, slanty-eyed, have different religions than I do, or some political 'ism' different than mine), or more often, they threatened my financial security (or so I was told!).

I was afraid of them, so I, and many others, would dehumanize(hate) them, and then think ourselves better than them, and very quickly we would have no qualms about getting someone else, or our government, to silence them forever. Rather than understand myself and my own fear, I sold my soul, my vote and my voice, for thirty pieces of silver.

My first ten pieces of silver, vote and silence went to the South African Apartheid Government.

In exchange for the privileges of good schools, universities, shopping malls, jobs, careers, servants and good food for my 'white face', I paid my taxes, voted and was silent as thousands of blacks were tortured, imprisoned and murdered, because they simply wanted to live their lives freely and be treated as humane.

My second ten pieces of silver, vote and silence went to corporations in the name of mass production and mass consumption. I worked like a robot on steroids. I conformed like a sheep. I was polite, nice and thought that the aim of my life was a good job, nice house, and 2.2 kids. I did what I was told. I drank beer to numb my questions, slept with strangers to numb my heart's longings, and bought toys to entertain my brainwashed mind. I watched as motor companies bought up public transit systems and annihilated them. I watched as mining companies raped the earth. I watched as pharmaceutical companies poured toxics down our rivers. I watched as oil companies supported the murder of indigenous peoples.

I watched as arms manufacturers made billions, subsidized by my taxes, selling landmines, guns and rocket launchers to dictators around the world. I watched as the CIA supported Saddam Hussein with my tax money, my vote and my silence. I watched mother earth get a hole in her ozone layer, her rivers turn toxic, her fish die, and her indigenous people's get slaughtered because they still lived in harmony with nature. I had lost all harmony with my nature. I had become a silent killing machine. I was eating my own fear of what I had become, I was so disgusted with myself and still I sat silent!

My hands were dripping with blood from the wound of my soul and I was unaware of my pain.

My next five pieces of silver, vote and silence went to the United States Government, in the name of 'free-trade' and 'capitalism', under the alleged auspices and rhetoric of 'humanitarianism'. I watched as President Clinton bombed Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq repeatedly, and then Yugoslavia massively. I watched as the U.S. supported proxy wars in Angola, Colombia, and various other places. I supported U.S. forces deployed on every continent and ocean, with 300 major overseas support bases. I supported this all in the name of peace, democracy, and humanitarianism; all to defend unspecified "U.S. national interests" abroad, all to keep the American people safe from would-be adversaries who supposedly are just waiting to pounce upon us.

I wondered why we said we did this in support of oppressed minorities, but did not consider bombing the Czech Republic for its mistreatment of the Romany people (gypsies), or Britain for oppressing the Catholic minority in Northern Ireland, or the Hutu for the mass murder of a half million Tutsis in Rwanda -- along with the French.

Why did the White House not consider launching "humanitarian bombings" against the Turkish people for what their leaders have done to the Kurds, or the Indonesian people because their generals killed over 200,000 East Timorese, or perhaps Clinton should pulverize Guatemala City for the Guatemalan military's systematic slaughter of tens of thousands of Mayan villagers?

How did my U.S. leaders not only tolerate such atrocities but be actively complicit with the perpetrators? How did my U.S. leaders decide when to launch 'humanitarian bombings' in support of oppressed people, and in other instances be active pariticipants in the murder, torture and systemic annihilation of oppressed people?

Did bombing have anything to do with 'humanitarian' concerns, or was the primary dedication to find dictators who were in support of helping Washington make the world safe for the Fortune 500, at the expense of my soul?

Deep inside me the questions burned, but they were too overwhelming, what could I do about it? I was only one person. It sickened me and the best thing I could do was drink more beer and buy more toys and just get fucked. I mind-fucked my soul out into the world of hate and despair again, and again, and again...

But the beer was not helping, and neither were the toys. Other drugs helped, but only for a day or two.

My heart was crying for love, and I only had five pieces of silver left.

With my last five pieces of silver, I sold my own heart, killing it with the idea of 'romantic love.'

But little did I know about love. Everything I knew about love I had learnt, copied, made up for myself. What I copied, I copied from a system where sex (love) is sold as a type of consumerism, or status. I learnt a hatred for my physical appearance, where I tortured and judged myself physically inadequate, and hence insufficiently loveable. Because appearance sells, love became a matter of appearance.

I had finally learnt to hate not only all those others, but myself included. I learnt that hate for others is essentially hate for myself. I was eating my own excrement, and did not even know it! I had sold myself, and I knew I had nothing left to share, except pain.

My last thirty pieces of silver spent, I realized I had sold my soul, my vote and my voice, to my own ignorance and certainty in my beliefs. I couldn't find my ass with both my hands, a telescope and a AAA celestial map with explicit directions!
Tim McVeigh: Why I Bombed the OKC Federal Building (03:59)
Who was I?

I had been persuaded to feel ashamed of myself, to be dependent on external judgements and authorities. I had abandoned my capacity for creative, independent thought and coherent understanding. I had abandoned my ability to stand with strength, understanding and independence in love. I had been seeking strength, solutions, coherence, and affirmation in the only place I had ever been told to look for them -- outside myself. I woke up, spent and broken, not a fucking clue who "I" really was, except as I had been defined by governments (white), corporations (consumer), and everyone else. The only thing left I had to lose, were a few illusions about illusions, and they were teetering on the edge of the cliff of illusions, plunging into the canyon of reality and despair. As Kris Kristofferson says "Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose."

I was about to learn that the price I pay for living is not in pieces of silver (dollars), but in how much I am prepared to follow my heart, my dreams, and my passions, giving voice to the vote of my soul. All it took was one Radical Honesty workshop, with that truthteller, passionate lover of life, radical extraordinaire, forgiving, compassionate, ass-kicker of illusions, Brad Blanton, and I was set on the road to finding myself.

I decided to face my fears about anger and fear. I know! Your thinking, "Love me, my anger, my fears, my pain?" I must've been insane!

I discarded every certainty I had ever had, including the idea that there ever is certainty about anything. I decided to find out what worked for me! Who was I? What was I on this planet for? Did I have the courage to be true to myself? I decided to give voice to the vote of my soul, by loving myself enough to find my own answers, to ask my own questions, stand for my own principles, and not be afraid to change my mind. To learn to live in harmony with me, even if that meant the world would brand me an outcast.

I learnt that my hope is truth. I must seek the truth about myself, and especially about my cherished beliefs, for my most cherished beliefs may be my worst enemy, my solutions may be my problems, my hope may be my despair, my virtue may be my vice. [This applies to everything written here as it does to everything else.]

I must seek to understand, trusting in truth and life and death, sceptical of all certainty, including about truth and life and death.

First, I submitted a letter to the Register for Reconciliation, expressing my appreciation for President Nelson Mandela, Bishop Tutu, thousands of freedom fighters and the millions of forgiving, compassionate people of South Africa, who could rise above the inhumane, torturous depravity that apartheid inflicted upon them, and forgive a people so unforgiving and unrepenting of our fear. I confessed to how I had benefitted from the ravages of apartheid, and made my admissions of guilt. I took responsibility for the awful crimes that were committed in my name, and for my benefit, irrespective of whether I knew or asked for them to be committed. And I made reperations and appealed to other white South Africans to do the same. I donated my future inheritance (a quarter of my parents farm (Ed Note: shortly thereafter sold by her parents) to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

I met my nanny, my family, told them about my guilt and my innocence, my truths, my lies, my pain and my shame. I wept, eventually forgave myself and wept again, and still do.

Next, I faced my fear of conformity in the name of mass production and mass consumption. I stopped working like a robot addicted to conformity. I got fired plenty times for speaking up for other sheeple. I started thinking whether I wanted to live my life as I was being told to do, or as my soul wanted. I sold, or gave away my toys. I used public transit systems. I bought green, and I started to protest.

I started to get back my harmony with myself and nature, and learnt to tell the truth about my fears, my hopes, and my wants. The nature of the love for myself and my fellow brethren (including those I had feared before) bloomed in my heart like flowers in the desert after rain.

Next, I faced my fear of supporting governments that carry out destruction with my pieces of silver, and in my name. I stopped paying taxes to support the defence arsenal of the government with the largest stockpile of weapons of mass destruction, on the planet, possibly the fucking universe! (;-)) I became a silent love machine!

I protested and got arrested for campaign finance reform and against the war in Iraq. I reported policemen arresting the innocent, black and poor. I got harrassed by policemen for reporting them. I reported them to the mayor. Nothing was done. Two years later the same policeman was found to have been one of the ringleaders in the Oakland Rider scandal, where they falsely arrested black and poor suspects, planted drugs on them and beat them up. I felt vindicated. I was speaking up.

I educated myself, read alternative newspapers and learnt about the drug war the US government is waging against it's own people. I learnt from US government documents how the CIA had known about drugs flowing into the country and had done nothing. I joined others and we filed a class-action lawsuit against the CIA. The night before our lawsuit was filed, my parents house was stormed by alleged burglars with AK-47's. Interestingly, for burglars, they had a particular interest in the paperwork in my father's study! I never found out why. Maybe they wanted to find the manual on telling the truth, forgiveness and love, and how to deal with the pain!

Lastly, I gave up my brainwashed notion of romantic love.

I learnt that love was connecting with another human being's soul, with his passions, with his fears, with his joy, with his willingness to stand and think for himself, whatever others may say.

I learnt that love did not have to be about sex, or appearances, or status, but about deep inside our souls, about forgiving others and ourselves. I learnt to love my whole being, and I started to recognize other beings who loved themselves enough to be true to themselves, irrespective of the consequences.

I was learning that the vital steps to freeing myself from the bondage to the murderous requirements of profit and power, was to appreciate the real causes of my hatred for other people.

I learnt that hate, whether for foreign tyrants, domestic minorities, or individual people I knew, was usually rooted in my fears and delusions. My delusions were that it was not possible for me to understand another person's behaviour, especially when I found it to be incomprehensible with my experiences of life, and especially if their behaviour was unacceptable, again based on my experience of life (not theirs).

I learnt that where I could look deeper into the radical (root) of the causes of their behaviour, and my fears, I could find understanding, and I could dispel my fear's and hate. I could forgive and love again, with less blame.

I also learnt that sometimes I may not agree with anothers actions, but that I could understand their anger and pain.

This was the case with Timothy McVeigh.

Essentially, I imagine, Tim had learnt the same lessons as I, he had trusted his beliefs in governments, in corporations, that he had been taught at school and in our society.

I imagine, when he realized the reality of his certainty's were nothing but faint illusions dissapearing into the fog of his anger at the lies he had been told, it consumed him, and his rage took over.

I had Brad Blanton interrupt my anger and show me the tools on connecting with my anger and sharing it and getting over it. That he taught me -- is forgiveness! Nothing else in your head, but that -- 'getting over your anger', not for someone else's benefit, but YOUR OWN!

Lying about your anger kills you, and the life in you, while you're alive! Telling the truth about your anger, to the person you are angry with, and forgiving him, sets you FREE to live and love again!

Tim McVeigh had the FBI and BATF interrupt and fertilize his anger with front-row seats at Waco, as he watched the FBI and BATF systematically burn the entire compound of women and children.

His anger and message came in a truck, mine comes on paper.

Both our messages sow more fertilizer as more and more people realize they have spent their 30 pieces of silver, and been sold only loneliness from their true selves, toys, empty hearts, and how to be fake, pretentious, nice and polite and live a life of conformity to the murderous demands of mass consumption and mass production.

I -- and I imagine Tim (and you?) -- am tired of supporting laws demanding to be paid for with the guilt or innocence of my soul, in the hypocrisy and deception of greed, gluttony, lust, hoarding, and fraud, silently inflicting violence on others and myself.

I am tired of selling myself as a product and soldier for hire, and a robotic producer of products, in the name of mass production and mass consumption.

I am no longer willing to pay the price for living in a society devoted not to life, but to non-life -- namely profit, and the selling of my voice and soul.

Never again.

I (we) are saying: NOT IN OUR NAME.

Not in our name, or with the silver blood of our soul, will we support the bombing of innocent women and children, whether in Waco, or Iraq. Not in our name, will we support the destruction of Mayan indigenous people's rainforest habitations, in exchange for cheap burgers at McDonalds. Not in our name will we support the sale of arms to governments like Turkey, whose aggression against its own people has left 3,000 Kurdish villages ethnically cleansed, 30,000 people dead and three million refugees, or the authorities in Israel, Colombia and other countries where western "interests" are in safe hands.

Not in our name will we support the genocidal sanctions that kill 6,000 Iraqi infants every month. Not in our name, will we support the illusions that what western power does is always benevolent. Not in our name, will we support the export of weapons and arms shipments to the Indonesian military, to train death squads and suppress the East Timorese from achieving their own independence.

Not in our name, will we support a war on people -- not drugs -- building prison cells to trade on Wall Street, in exchange for the smiles of the worlds children as they go insane. Not in our name will we support the devastation of our trees, our water, and our air by multinationals who think they're a product to kill for profit, not free like the sun, the wind and the rain. Not in our name.

Not in my name will you execute Timothy McVeigh!

Not in my name.

I will not stand by while those who watched Timothy McVeigh being sent to the Iraqi front line where he could see death and cause death, now scream for his execution. "This is war, killing innocents is only collateral damage," he was told.

I will not stand by, as those who cheered infront of their television sets, every time a bomb smashed a building into rubble, now wish to cheer, watching his execution, live!

Who taught him that "killing is hard at first, but it gets easier" (and so it did, except he got wise and started making his own decisions about who was at war with his soul, his vote and his pain)?

Who told him you're killing these soldiers, because they serve a dictator (just like our corporate dictators) that stockpiles weapons of mass destruction and is not afraid to use them?

Who never charged Tim with killing Iraqi's?

Who instead, sent him home with praise and no blame, or answers to his pain?

When he got home, who noticed that his eyes were sadder and his questions were growing?

Who welcomed him back home with medals and cheers for his bravery to kill children?

Who thanked him for killing for American freedom?

Did you watch as the FBI and ATF agents pulverized and burnt alive women and children in an intentional community in Waco, and do something about it?

Did you wonder why none of those agents were tried for murder?

Did you question your own government, supported by your vote, and paid for by your pieces of silver, as they covered up evidence (like so many times before), spread lies and disinformation (like so many times before), and created the illusion that these women and children somehow deserved to die as they did?

Did you do anything, or make your voice heard regarding the children in Waco, the children in Baghdad, the children in Indonesia, the children in Afghanistan, the children in Turkey, the children in Rwanda, the children in Northern Ireland, the children in Chile, the children in Panama, the children in Grenada, the children in Columbia, the children in the the West Bank, the children in Iraq, the children in Peru, the children in south-central LA, the children in Cambodia, the children in Vietnam, the children in sweat-shops, the children in whore-houses, the children all over the world, being raped of their innocence and lives, so that American's can have cheap goods, and sell lots of arms and landmines?

Did you do anything?

Did you cry and scream for justice for those children?

Did you scream for their pain?

Did you demand the live execution of the U.S. President's who murdered hundreds of thousands of children all over the world with the pieces of silver to your soul?

Did you demand the live execution of Fortune 500 CEO's who benefit from the sale of landmine's, torture and annihilation of indigenous peoples from Brazil to East Timor?

Did you give voice to your soul?

Did you say "Stop doing this in my name!"

If you answered YES to any of these questions, you and Tim McVeigh are on the same side, it's just a matter of relativity.

His experiences probably added to his anger, whereas yours have just got you questioning and demanding answers to your pain. Put yourself in his position? How angry would you be? Maybe not enough to build a bomb, but pretty damn pissed off, I imagine!

If you answered NO to most or all of these questions, you are probably one of those screaming for Tim's execution, and yet you are also probably one of the one's who have paid your pieces of silver to the killing of children, in exchange for profit, at the expense of your soul.

The only difference is that you got someone else to do your killing for you.

You bought a hit-man! You paid for Tim to do your killing when it suited you (your government and it's backers), but when he turned and started to think for himself, and saw the hypocrisy of a system that kills indiscrimately for profit, you turned against him.

You are still killing for profit, he killed for freedom and to avenge his anger and pain! And now you wish to execute him.

Sounds like the rationale for such an argument is 1) it's okay for my government to pay some soldier to kill, as long as I profit from it, and I'll reward that soldier with medals and ticket-tape parades of glory and honor, and 2) it's not okay for anyone to kill for passion, revenge or pain, nor can they do their own dirty killing, and if they do, I'll reward them with execution, infamy and disdain..

A rather uncivilized and inhumane argument, I have to say!

But then again, that is what happens when we sell our souls, our votes and our voices for thirty pieces of silver! (;-))

We become products, to be marketed and sold, and killing, even children, is sometimes good for profit, or so I am told!

Referendum Question for the Humane:

* I think the U.S. government should only execute Tim McVeigh for murder, if they include every other person in the United States of America who has committed, ordered or paid for the killing of children, even if that includes me.

* I think the U.S. government should charge Tim McVeigh for charges under International Law regarding crimes committed during wartime, and he should be held as a Political Prisoner of War, and I, and the people of the United States of America should realize that our government is the Fortune 500 soldier (a.k.a Murder Incorporated) killing children, for my profit.

If you think everything I have said is 'wrong', then you may be 'right'.

Maybe you drew yourself here to remember that. Man created concepts such as wrong/right, good/evil, sound/silence, solid/space, on/off, cause/effect, light/darkness, outside/inside, pleasure/pain, Dying/Giving Birth, Dead/Alive, and of course: Guilt and Innocence, Truth and Lie.

Man forgot that these are simply poles or aspects of the same thing. One cannot exist without the other.

Maybe that is where man's problem lies, in wanting to seperate things, including the idea that he is seperate from the world. Are you seperate from the world? Then you will see Tim McVeigh as guilty and yourself as innocent.

If you see yourself as one of the world, and the world in you, you will see that both you and Tim McVeigh are guilty and innocent, truth tellers and liars, it is just a matter of the relativity between your truth-telling and hypocrisy, guilt and innocence.

"If a system of death camps were set up in the United States of the sort we had seen in Nazi Germany, one would be able to find sufficient personnel for those camps in any medium-sized American town."
- Stanley Milgram -

As I said, "I am a co-conspirator in the Oklahoma City Bombing?"

Are you?

Lara Braveheart

Guilty as Charged?
Truth-Teller Beware!
Innocence Paid For?
Liar Aware!

The Story of Your Enslavement: We can only be kept in the cages we do not see. (13:10)

» » » » [Free Malaysia Today :: JAG 07-146]

No comments:

FLEUR-DE-LIS HUMINT :: F(x) Population Growth x F(x) Declining Resources = F(x) Resource Wars

KaffirLilyRiddle: F(x)population x F(x)consumption = END:CIV
Human Farming: Story of Your Enslavement (13:10)
Unified Quest is the Army Chief of Staff's future study plan designed to examine issues critical to current and future force development... - as the world population grows, increased global competition for affordable finite resources, notably energy and rare earth materials, could fuel regional conflict. - water is the new oil. scarcity will confront regions at an accelerated pace in this decade.
US Army: Population vs. Resource Scarcity Study Plan
Human Farming Management: Fake Left v. Right (02:09)
ARMY STRATEGY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Office of Dep. Asst. of the Army Environment, Safety and Occupational Health: Richard Murphy, Asst for Sustainability, 24 October 2006
2006: US Army Strategy for Environment
CIA & Pentagon: Overpopulation & Resource Wars [01] [02]
Peak NNR: Scarcity: Humanity’s Last Chapter: A Comprehensive Analysis of Nonrenewable Natural Resource (NNR) Scarcity’s Consequences, by Chris Clugston
Peak Non-Renewable Resources = END:CIV Scarcity Future
Race 2 Save Planet :: END:CIV Resist of Die (01:42) [Full]

:: Fair Use Notice ::

FAIR USE NOTICE: The Norway v. Breivik blog contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to provide information for research and educational purposes, and advance understanding for the EcoFeminist vs. Breivik: Beyond Left and Right Wing: From an ecological perspective, all human economics and politics are irrelevant’ Argument. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Copyright owners who object to the fair use of their copyright news reports, may submit their objections to Norway v. Breivik Blog at: [EcoFeminist]